Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cravings...



(Uh, yes, this is bacon sitting on Royal Chinet, what about it?)

I no longer twitter, so the outlet through which I would usually share my inner most philosophical thoughts is not at my disposal, but I do have a food blog and all I want to do at the moment is profess to the world that I have just been seized by a most insatiable hankering for a flame-broiled bacon cheeseburger with the works: pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, you name it, I want it. The question I have for you is, do I give in?

(Ignore for a moment that this
photograph reveals the slightest
trace of processed cheese,
I have no words...)



4 comments:

Nikki said...

Love for a Bacon Cheese Burger, a Haiku.

Bacon Cheese-Burger
Salt on the lips but love wanes,
You, clogging my veins.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Haiku!
commented by Jenna

Clare said...

Gosh I love bacon. I have never twittered

Nikki said...

Thanks Jenna!
Clare, I too love bacon, sometimes a little too much.
If I had to chose between bacon and Twitter, I would choose bacon every time!