Friday, July 03, 2009

Food Photo Favorites...

I am going through the many thousands of sadly unprinted images on my hard drive at the moment, and I thought that I would weed out the undesirables and post a collage of my favorites destined, at some point, for the printer... so here is a little ensemble of photos to date, some I love for the colors, others for the composition, but mostly all for the culinary inspiration they invoke and the memories they hold of friends and food and long evenings spent around the dinner table sharing life and love... enjoy! 



Profiterole: A small hollow pastry typically filled with cream and covered with chocolate sauce... 



Smoked Paprika brownie batter...



A tomato by any other name would taste as sweet!



Family dinner at the parents... 



My own version of the family pot roast, I invited thyme, oregano,celery, carrots and mushrooms along for the ride!


Saskatoon pie... waiting to be baked...



Freshly formed meatballs... hanging out...



The ghosts of profiteroles past...



Golden meringue waves...


Always handy to have spare-agus lying around...



Chewy oatmeal raisin cookies...



I couldn't resist the taste test, quality control is important you know.



Orange-you glad I put this one in!



Subject matter courtesy of the St. Albert Farmer's Market...
and that is all for now!

No comments: