Friday, March 20, 2009

Introduction



Well... after talking about it for quite a while, I have finally acted upon my impulses and created a blog that merges two of my most favorite passions, food and photography (food photography...) I think, as I am still in the premature stages of blog creation, that I will start out by bringing my own recipes and food theories into the world... alongside the words, I will pop in a photo here and there of the food I have cooked, the food I have eaten and always, food that I love. After many years of talking the ears off of friends, family and co-workers about my food-affair, I thought it would only be 'fare' that I give them a break and chew the fat somewhere else...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i look so forward to taking this journey through the seduction of food with you, my friend...

please don't ever stop sharing your passion for delectible edibles with me...never a burden...always a joy!!!

MaclanArt said...

...and we will all be richer for it...indulge us...